Saturday, April 4, 2020

What's Making Me Happy This Week


  1. Patrick Stewart reading Shakespeare Sonnets! https://www.facebook.com/patrickstewart/
  2. Zoom meetings!  I've had quite a few this week.  
    Family Zoom! <3
    • Tuesday: Girl Scout Troop
    • Wednesday: Family zoom in the afternoon and Girl Scout Service Unit Management Team in the evening
    • Thursday: Girl Scout Service Unit zoom for all leaders in the area.  We had about 25-30 people on at one point!
    • Friday: Playgroup moms and kids
  3. Not crying during any of the meetings.  I keep feeling the urge coming on and then it subsides.  I'm waiting for the dam to burst, just hopefully it doesn't do so when I'm on a call.
  4. My friends!  I posted about the lack of yeast and friends came through for me and Nadia (who is the one who is cooking up a storm lately).  Thank you to Anita and to Heather for dropping off yeast.  And thank you to Sheri for letting us borrow her barre for Nadia's dance classes.  💜
  5. BREAD!






































#corona #covid19 #coronavirus #zoommeetings #zoom #patrickstewart #shakespeare #girlscouts #girlscoutmeetings #family #cooking #cookingduringcorona #livinglavidacorona #livinlavidacorona #socialdistancing #socialdistance #socialdistancecooking #socialdistancebaking #coronacooking #baking #bakingbread #bread #homemadebread

No comments:

Post a Comment