Friday, March 27, 2020

What's Making Me Happy This Week


  1. My Girl Scout troop.  We had our first Girl Scout Zoom meeting last night! So good to see everyone’s smiling and silly faces - what a mood lifter. We’ll make it through this weird time together!

  2. My Girl Scout Service Unit Management Team!  We had a zoom happy hour on Wednesday night. Another uplifting moment!

  3. Trying to be crafty with the Cricut.  Cut out a small mandala that we are going to iron on to 9 different canvasses and then each of us take 3 to paint in.  Maybe we'll be done by next week's post.

  4. Damian's university resumed classes this week online.  Students have to log on to live lectures at the classes' regular time.  There are pros and cons to doing it this way but I think the biggest pro is that it forces Damian to be back on his regular schedule for the 4 days he has classes.

  5. I was able to get my diabetic medicine delivered to me by CVS.  So happy to see my refills arrive within 2 days of ordering them!



#livinlavidacorona #girlscouts #girlpower #friends #socialdistancing #zoom #zoommeeting #sillyfaces #girlscoutsrock #girlscoutmeeting #girlboss #happierpodcast #happierathome #whatsmakingmehappy

No comments:

Post a Comment